Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make. That's why it's in your best interest to choose an experienced real estate agent who listens to and understands your needs and that also has detailed knowledge of the area in which you want to want to live. Here at Mountain Top Producers Realty, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services.
1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of buying your next
home as easy and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you, your needs and are honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular Real Estate
wants and needs.
7. Use our base of experience, knowledge, tools, and the most
up-to-date training to best serve you.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you
make the most informed decisions.
9. Disclose material facts known about the property and respond
to questions concerning the property.
10. Help determine your purchase power, while explaining
alternative methods of purchase and/or financing.
11. Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the
right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
12. To the best of our ability, continuously show you
new properties that fit your needs.
13. Provide customized Home Search Plan for locating the right
property for you, only showing properties the will best meet
your needs and in accordance with Fair Housing regulations
and ethical Real Estate practices.
14. Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the area,
to help you find the home that best meets your needs,
whether that is the Multiple Listing Service and/or other
15. Provide the resources that offers the listings, allowing you
easily review homes that are right for you, access in-depth
information on neighborhoods, and additional information.
16. Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most
valuable purchase on your behalf. We will assist you in
evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to
you and help you obtain the most advantageous price and
17. Advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement,
and present your offer with integrity in a light most favorable
to your needs.
18. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow)
activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as
permitted by law or local practice.
19. Offer to provide you with information regarding other
professionals (e.g. lenders, attorneys, accountants, inspectors
and contractors) that may assist you during and after your
Perhaps you’d like to take advantage of today’s great buyer’s market in housing but feel a little intimidated by everything that’s involved. You know the routine: finding the right locale and the right house; negotiating an agreement; putting together a down payment; and selecting the best mortgage available.
There are two things you can do to make every step run smoothly.
The first is to select a really professional agent who knows the real estate business, knows your local market, has both a solid reputation for integrity and a solid record of success, and clearly is eager to respond to your needs.
The second is to make your agent your teammate in the literal sense of the word, using teamwork to be sure that the house you ultimately buy is the house you’ve always wanted.
Making your agent your teammate requires choosing an agent you feel able to trust both as a person and as a professional. And that’s no small matter.
In real estate as in all areas of business – as in all aspects of life, actually – trust can make all the difference in the world.
True teamwork is nearly impossible to achieve unless you stick with one agent throughout the buying process. Buy all means you should shop around – and
shop around carefully – when you’re still deciding which agent to work with. Once you’ve made that decision, however, don’t reverse it unless (and this rarely happens to people who are careful in the first place) something specific happens to make it clear that your choice was unwise.
It’s always a good idea, as you look at listed homes, to give your agent a lot of feedback on what you’ve seen.
Good feedback will refine and sharpen the agent’s understanding of your likes and dislikes, which in turn will make it easier to find the house of your dreams. Anyone who have ever done it this way will assure you of one thing: it pays off.